1. You’ll find out what’s involved, what’s required from you, and what we’ll do for you
2. You can chat with us get to know what a typical day in the life of a franchisee is like
3. You can ask me any questions that you may have
4. It will give you the opportunity to establish if Starr Tutoring might be right for you
5. You’ll also enjoy lunch on us!
We are so pleased with how Molly is progressing her confidence is markedly growing. She loves the games; it just shows she’s learning without even realising it and we love them because she looks forward to your lessons each week. Win Win!!!
Dawn is great with my daughter, makes learning fun and they have fun without her knowing she is learning. This is what my daughter needs right now. My daughter’s confidence in her academic work has grown and she needs confidence to move forwards. It’s great to get immediate feedback from Dawn and discuss our daughter’s feedback in an open manner. Highly recommend Starr Tutoring
Clara James Tutoring, I cannot praise enough. I contacted dawn as an adult who needed to reach level 2 in math before I’d be allowed to study an access healthcare course. My math was currently back in the primary school levels due to dyslexia and dyscalculia. She managed within two weeks to get me from these very lowest ranks of ability up to scraping my level 2, in just TWO weeks! That’s incredible! I’d tried so many other tutors and method and failed but I was met with patience and understanding of my difficulties. I will never forget just what a wonderful thing this is. I can’t praise Starr tutoring highly enough.